Church short History
The evangelical Christ church in Munich was started in 1992 by the fellowship of two people. Today we are growing in number by the grace of GOD and our vision is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and win souls to faith in Jesus Christ as lord and savior.
- We believe the bible is a word of God which is inspired and written by the Spirit of God. The bible is a standard to measure Christian teaching and living.
- We believe in one God who is a creator of all, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (I Timothy 2:5; I Corinthians 8:6; Exodus 20:2-3; Deuteronomy 6:4; John 14:16, 18,23,26: I John 5:7).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary and is both God and perfect man. Jesus Christ died for the sin of others on the cross, and then resurrected in the 3rd day, and finally ascended in the 40th day. Now he is in the right side of God as our high priest. He will come again to establish his kingdom and will give judgment.
- We believe that Holy Spirit is perfect God and lives in those who are Christian. Holy Spirit works in his gifts and glorifies Christ by giving believers power, guidance and grace making them holy and disciples of Jesus.
- We believe that man is created by the image of God, failed because of sin and lost the relation with God and never get eternal life unless he is born again from the word and the Spirit of God.
- We believe the church is a place of fellowship for those who are called by Lord Jesus Christ from the world without any discrimination of ethnicity, color and language.
- We believe in the baptism of believers by immersion and the celebration of the Lord?s supper (Acts 22:16; Matthew 28:19-20; I Corinthians 11:23-26; Acts 8:38: Matthew 3:16).
- We believe in the resurrection of saints. Believers are determined for eternal life and glory and non believers for eternal death and suffering.